List:       koffice
Subject:    KOffice Import / Export Filters
From:       Brad Laue <brad () brad-x ! com>
Date:       2002-11-18 1:20:55

This might be an FAQ, and if so I'd like to suggest its inclusion on a
website. :-)

I'm very interested in using KOffice, but note its inability to export
to MS Word format.

I have noticed that the import mechanisms used by OpenOffice.org do an
excellent job of importing MS Word files, but am unimpressed with the
overall bulk of the suite.

Is it a possibility to begin using OpenOffice.org's import/export
filters in KOffice, in a future version?

Cheers,
Brad

--
// -- http://www.BRAD-X.com/ -- //