List:       koffice
Subject:    David's Checkin and KZip problems in all Koffice application
From:       ismail donmez <voidcartman () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-11-11 7:52:27

Whenever I try to open a document ( even ASCII ) Kword
prints this to terminal:

KZip: WARNING Unrecognized header at offset <foo> and
it shows "Invalid file . Maindoc.xml not found" in gui
and exits when I press ok.

This doesnt happen with native koffice formatted docs
like kword ones. But same applies to karbon14 when
opening svg files.

I digged down a bit and saw that 6 days ago David
Faure had checking to koffice/lib/store/koZipStore.cpp
and koffice/lib/store/koZipStore.h to use kdelib's
kzip.h . Since then I got this problem. So I wonder if
anyones got idea whats going on?

P.S : I use kdelibs/kdebase from cvs and koffice from cvs.

=====
Microsoft Windows: made for the internet
The Internet: made for UNIX