List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: ms word documents
From:       Morten =?iso-8859-1?q?Bj=F8rn?= <mobj () tdcspace ! dk>
Date:       2002-11-04 2:46:05

Sorry about the trouble, but it must have worked for me all the time. Just actually \
tried to open a msword  document \
(http://projects.accessibilityforum.org/omdocuments/minutes/MeasuresMinutes10-1.doc)  \
after seeing this output from your script. It just works so I'll have to doublecheck \
before answaring something like this again - sorry!!!

KDE prefixes: /usr/kde/cvs
kword found in /usr/bin/
Found: /usr/kde/cvs/share/mimelnk/application/msword.desktop...
Found: /usr/kde/cvs/share/mimelnk/application/msword2.desktop...
Relevant mimetypes found: application/msword:application/vnd.ms-word
/usr/kde/cvs/share/mimelnk//magic says:
2080    string          Microsoft\ Word\ 6.0\ Document  application/msword
2112    string          Microsoft\ Word\ document\ data application/msword
Services dir /home/mb/.kdecvs/share/services/
Services dir /usr/kde/cvs/share/services/
Services dir /usr/share/services/
/usr/share/services//kword_msword_import.desktop:X-KDE-Import=application/msword

Morten