List:       koffice
Subject:    Zooming in KSpread
From:       Olav Pettershagen <olav.pettershagen () trysil ! online ! no>
Date:       2002-11-01 15:35:32

Hello,

I think Koffice has come a long way, to the point that I use the suite for
everything except for exchanging MS Office formats with clients (I keep OO
around for that).

However, there is an issue with zooming in KSpread. My fonts get ugly and
almost unreadable as soon as I use the zoom function in KSpread - and I
believe zooming a spread sheet is a very widely used and essential function.

I do not have font problems in other contexts or applications ... so ideas
anyone?

Olav