List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Office 11 Cuts the Cord to Windows 95, 98, 98SE, Me, NT
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-10-30 15:05:38

As we are talking about the RTF export filter, I would like to tell that I had
started to make a new filter out of the HTML and AbiWord export filters.
However, it is just very basically and a little fancy in its RTF output.

However, as I had not time to continue it, if someone wants to look at it and
perhaps even work on it, just please tell.

Have a nice day/evening/night!