List:       koffice
Subject:    [niek8151@student.uu.se: Ide for KWord]
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-10-23 8:47:01

Someone who can answer him?

----- Forwarded message from Niklas Ekstr?m <niek8151@student.uu.se> -----

To: <zander@kde.org>

Hello I have a small idea I thought of the other day.

I'm using Microsoft Office (haven't made the switch to Linux yet), and
wanted to insert a small image into my document. I tried insert picture ->
Cliparts, and the available cliparts came up. There wasn't very many, and
they were not so good either. So then I started IE and went to
www.google.com and choosed Pictures, and searched for a picture I wanted,
and soon find one suitable.

So the idea I have is to integrate the Google service to search for pictures
into KWord. You should just click something like 'Find picture' in the
menubar, and a dialog comes up where you type in a string, and then pictures
comes up as the searches results comes in, and then you just click one image
to insert into the document. You shouldn't know that KWord is actually using
the net to find the pictures, other then possible it if says 'Powered by
Google' or something like that.

/ Niklas

----- End forwarded message -----

--