List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kspread and latex export
From:       Robert JACOLIN <rjacolin () ifrance ! com>
Date:       2002-10-22 8:53:08

Le Jeudi 17 Octobre 2002 20:45, Andreas Goesele a écrit :
> Robert JACOLIN <rjacolin@ifrance.com> writes:
> > Le Jeudi 17 Octobre 2002 00:39, Andreas Goesele a écrit :
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > does the kspread latex export filter actually work? I - with kspread
> > > 1.2 (KDE 3.0.4) - only get empty documents with a xml file annexed. Do
> > > others have more success?
> >
> > Well. hmm :) There is _no_ latex export filter for kspread. Only for
> > kword and ... kontour.
>
> Well, that does explain, why it doesn't function.
>
> But isn't it somewhat misleading to have these dialog options then:
>
> file -> save as
>   filter -> tex file -> ok
>      You are about to save ... using the format tex file -> continue
>         Document style -> latex style ... -> continue
>
> You do feel entitled to the belief that there is a latex filter, don't
> you?
Funny, It's very strange because your document is a kword document (see
attributes in the DOC tag).
Did you save a kspread document in kspread ?
I saw this week end that "kspread" is not present in the desktop file for
latex filter. So this filter can not be in kspread.

Your document is a kword document.

Did you compile it ? Did you have some problems during compilation ?

bobby