List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kspread 1.2 (stable) crash again, reproducable, long mailing
From:       Philipp =?iso-8859-15?q?M=FCller?= <philipp.mueller () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-10-21 18:57:06

Am Sonntag, 20. Oktober 2002 23:01 schrieb Sepp Käsbauer:
> bingo........!!!
>
> I think you squashed the bug.
> Finally i can open all my old documents.
> And i can not  crash it for 2 hours  now.

This is good news. The result of your testing you will see soon ;-)

> Thank you for your quick help.

Thanks back for supporting us with compiling the sources and testing the
patch.

> I try to get involved writing formulas or
> testing existing ones. But i am no programmer. I do a lot of coding perl
> filters so it is not easy to do c++ but i will try.

I do C++ since 1 year now (okay I started with BASIC 18 years ago and did a
lot of other languages as well in between).

I reworked my patch a bit and included a tiny crashsave test as well (which
doesn't seem to be necessary, but it doesn't hurt). See it in my other mail.

Philipp