List:       koffice
Subject:    kivio manual
From:       Marc Heyvaert <marc_heyvaert () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-10-20 18:08:17

Hello!

I understand Kivio is part of Koffice.

I used Mandrake 9.0 and there doesn't seem to be any
documentation for Kivio. Where can I obtain something
to learn the basics of the package?

I tried to use it as such, and everything is
relatively straightforward, but for the lines
connecting the stencils that I use (flowchart). I only
manage to get straight lines between two objects,
through other stuff if I am not carefull. Is there no
standard way of making the connecting lines sort of
avoid other objects?

Regards

Marc