List:       koffice
Subject:    RE : More advance
From:       Laurence <laur07 () hknet ! com>
Date:       2002-10-17 17:29:12

Hi, dear everybody,

I am one of Linux beginner in Hong Kong. Chinese man.
I have one idea for Koffice's development team.

Please consider it.
Can we save our koffice document in pdf format and let all other
platform to read it.

It is so important that document format to be common such as Microsoft
Office - .xls, .doc....Excel, Word & power point.

If Koffice can produce some format such as PDF file to his/her client,
then may be more people really want to use it.
Such as business people can make documents in Kofice and save in PDF
  format, send out to all his/her clients to read it without consider
anything.  (distrib readable document is so important)

It is so important that other platform user can read Koffice's document.
As a result, more people may change his behaviour from Microsoft Ofiice
to Koffice.

Thing about that.

I am one of people really want to see Koffice become more popular and
let people to give up Microsoft.

Bye
Laurence