List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Hi- request for moving www/koffice to www/apps/koffice
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2002-10-10 17:27:48

Thomas Zander <zander@planescape.com> wrote:
> The problems would be that the move on webserver and cvs server has to be
> simultaniously. And I really want the move to include history of the files.
> It would also create a lot of (redundant) extra data on the CVS server...
>
> I've seen a thread on kde-core; could you tell me what has been decided?
>
> Anyway; I'm the one that 'controls' the server. (its my crontab that
> updates the website)
> ps. Since when is Koffice an 'app' :)

Personally, I don't think it's worth the trouble at *all* at this
point.  I don't even know why he's so worried about this all of
sudden.

There are many important things that need to be done like content
updates.  The dot for example is severely lacking of regular content.
If people are worried about the "corporate" identity of KDE, then
worry about the content...

-N.