List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kfrontpage?
From:       Sean McGlynn <sean () tmiau ! com>
Date:       2002-09-30 18:39:16

On Monday 30 September 2002 10:48, David Faure wrote:
> On Sunday 29 September 2002 21:41, Sean McGlynn wrote:
> > >
> > > I heard that Kafka should fit your needs, but maybe it's still at
> > > a development stage...
> >
> > Kafka never really got off the ground, so you can forget that.
>
> ... or revive the project.

Well, the question was asked by a user I presume David, so I answered in
"user-mode", not "developer-mode". Besides, Quanta has active plans for a
wysiwyg[1] mode, whereas Kafka hasn't been touched this year.

[1] When referring to (X)HTML, I prefer the acronym WhySwim - "Well Hopefully
You See What I Mean" :-)
--
Sean McGlynn
sean@tmiau.com