List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kfrontpage?
From:       Ben Hall <bhall () scs ! carleton ! ca>
Date:       2002-09-29 17:19:05

Tom,

I'm just a KOffice user, so am not qualified to answer you about a
kfrontpage-type app (though I'm guessing such an app will be some time
yet.) however, I can suggest that you look at both Mozilla and
OpenOffice.org's WYSIWYG HTML capabilities.  Mozilla in particular
produces quite clean HTML.

Once you are comfortable with editing HTML by hand I'd suggest Quanta.
 It's an excellent HTML editor with a very good in-line HTML preview (a
la Konqueror.)

Hope this helps,

Ben