List:       koffice
Subject:    Hard frame break does not move text boxes
From:       Jonathan Drews <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2002-09-28 17:20:17

Kword 1.2
KDE 3.0.2
qt3-3.0.4
From SuSE rpm's

Hi:

 I wrote a document that has text frames in it. When I inserted the
table of contents, the text boxes did not move down with the rest of
the text. I tried setting "reconnect frame to current flow", in the new
page creation area, of the Frame/Frameset screen. This also happens if
i use a Insert->Hard Frame Break, at the very top of the document. What
am I doing wrong?

--
					Cheers,
					Jonathan

"UNIX is to computer science what Shakespeare is to English"