List:       koffice
Subject:    Help Find Binaries
From:       Brian Armstrong <barmstro () charter ! net>
Date:       2002-09-27 9:59:56

I am one of many Linux users who administer various *nixs.  While
compiling KDE Koffice from source is possible for those with the time
and resources to do it, I am among those without that luxury.  Iam
unable to find stable KOffice 1.2 binaries for Red Hat 7.3 and hope that
someone could point me to the proper site.  While I enjoy Debian, Suse,
Mandrake, and Red Hat (and others), I want to use the work produced by
the KDE teams.  The only concern that I have is stability, I need
assurance that the Red Hat packages are compiled on Red Hat machines.
 Past experiences, from KDE sites, demonstrated unstable KDE versions
for Red Hat.  I am passionate about KDE and look forward to the future
with KDE.  Please offer KDE KOffice stable releases for Red Hat 7.3 and
above so that those who desire the KDE desktop environment and
applications produced and designed by the KDE teams can enjoy it as
released.

I want the choice to have KDE's KDE and KOffice, and I want to use it.

Brian