List:       koffice
Subject:    KWord WordPerfect Filter - comments
From:       fojtik () htc ! honeywell ! cz
Date:       2002-09-27 14:02:01

Dears,

I made before while reader for wordperfect. I implemented there a lot
of features like tranclatow of wp charset6, wp charset 5 to Unicode,
WP5 decrypting etc. May be that my work might be userfull for you.

> WordPerfect 4.x format or earlier versions are not supported. There
is no support for styles, frames, or graphics (WPG).
Reading WP4 is very easy, you can use my code.

you could look at page:
http://www.penguin.cz/~fojtik/wp2latex/wp2latex.htm

I also have a lot of documentation of WP4,5,6 internals for WPG2 etc.

may be that this help
	Jara