List:       koffice
Subject:    KWord new document question
From:       Ben Hall <bhall () linuxgruven ! ca>
Date:       2002-09-26 18:58:04

Hello everyone,

I'm using KWord 1.2 and I have to say that this is by far the best
version I've used.  I'm very impressed.  However (there's always a but,
eh?) I am getting a little annoyed at the way KWord constantly asks me
to specify the page type I want everytime I start it up.

99% of the time (100% so far, really) I just want a standard US letter
blank page.  is there anyway I can specify this as a default somehow and
not have it keep asking me every time?  I appreciate the variety of
options available to me, and I may well use them in the future, but this
extra step every time I launch KWord is bugging me a bit.  It seems a
really stupid reason to use something else.

Thanks for your time, sorry if this is the wrong forum for this type of
question.

Ben