List:       koffice
Subject:    kthesaurus
From:       Mr E_T <troll () logi ! net ! au>
Date:       2002-09-25 12:43:11

I am pleased to note that a thesaurus program has been included in the koffice
suite. - but I am disapointed that it does not have an interface to the dictd
server. Instead it utilises a rather confusing WordNet interface.

I am sorry but I feel that the WordNet interface is for English Literature type
peaple and not Normal every day users. I find that the dict protocol provides a
much simpler and easy to understand format.

I am not  complaining about the inclusion of the WordNet interface but rather
requesting that a similar dict interface be included for those who want
simplicity.

Thanx

--
regs MR E_T