List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kword stalls kde and X while loading document
From:       Jaymz Julian <jaymz () dspaudio ! com>
Date:       2002-09-21 2:29:58

I noticed this on my systems too (always at exactly 15%, btw)... from the
debugging information I was getting out of it, it seems to be using X to
render the document text at the time of the stall... I'm assuming the
issue is that kword is throwing everything ti can at the xserver, and on a
low end system the xserver is choking

	- jaymz