List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Creating a hyperlink in Kword
From:       Ken THompson <admin () nwaa ! com>
Date:       2002-09-20 18:00:38

<Snip>

> Not in KWrite, but in KWord yes ;)
> (KWrite is the plain text editor, KWord is the KOffice word processing
> program).
I am using Kword not Kwrite.
> > I like to snip usefull items from Kmail and save them without having the
> > entire message saved but can't seem to find a way to create a hyperlink
> > from a URL included in the snippet....
>
> I'm not sure what this means exactly...
OK, if I snip a usefull article or link from an email message I would like to
have the link open the site when I click it in the Kword document.
I can do this in OOo 1.0.1 and <ugh> MS Word..
> Use Insert / Link... to insert a link in KWord.
There is no "LINK" entry in my Insert dropdown menu. Kword version 1.1.1...
I am using Mandrake 8.2 beta 4 and this is the one that came in the
distribution.

--
Ken Thompson, North West Antique Autos
Payette, Idaho

Linux- Coming Soon To A Desktop Near You
Registered Linux User #183936