List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Wrong letter distances /Arces_Fax_Formblatt.kwd
From:       Jonathan Drews <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2002-09-13 22:59:45

On Friday 13 September 2002 08:22, kli wrote:
> Dear Koffice hackers,
>
> please inspect the attached document. Lots of letter distances are
> wrong. How to correct?
>
> Greetings Dieter Klinkenberg

Hello Dieter :

 The spacing is fine at 100%, in my Kword 1.2 final. If I zoom, some of
the font spacing is too wide. What version of Kword are you using? Is
it the latest one, which is 1.2? The previous version (1.1) did indeed
have font spacing problems. If you are using an older version of Kword
changing the font will correct the spacing problem.

									HTH

									Jonathan