List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: RedHat RPMS
From:       Mark Arrasmith <arrasmith () math ! twsu ! edu>
Date:       2002-09-13 14:56:42

On Thursday 12 September 2002 03:54 am, you wrote:
> We don't have such RPMs yet, so this might be useful.
> Did you contact Jarl to ask him whether he planned to make RPMs of
> koffice-1.2?

I sent him an email wednesday, but I haven't heard from him yet.

> Otherwise we could also put yours up (as opposed to just the
> .spec files).

I'll make the binaries and src.rpms in case I get a reply from Jarl that he
isn't going to make the rpms.  I was just mentioning that I'd have to change
some stuff in the .specs to get everyting working just right.  On that, since
there is no more kdegraphic (which was a dependence in the original .spec
files) what packages does koffice really require to be installed?

- mark arrasmith

--
vacation, n.:
	A two-week binge of rest and relaxation so intense that