List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Karbon and eps/ps import
From:       Michael Thaler <michael.thaler () Physik ! TU-Muenchen ! DE>
Date:       2002-09-13 8:33:46

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 10:15:20PM +0200, Lenny wrote:

> PS: Someone looking for a nice overviewable project? ;)

I really doubt that I will have any time to look at this, because I
have to do my diploma thesis till december. And I am not a
skilled C++/Qt programmer. I looked at the Karbon header files and
realized that it uses many, many functions from KOffice libs I am not
used to at all. However I read a Qt/KDE book and I understand some of
the basics of Qt/KDE programming.

I will not promise anything and most certainly I will not be able to do
anything usefull, but you might give me some hints how to start and
what to consider and I will try to look at the postscript references
and see what I can do.

At least it would be more then useful for me and other physicists to
have ap programm to edit some ps/eps files:-))

CU,
Michael