List:       koffice
Subject:    KPresenter
From:       koelschejung () gmx ! de
Date:       2002-09-12 14:56:15

Hi,

after starting KPresenter I get the following message:

matrix@dirk:~> kpresenter
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Mutex destroy failure: Das Gerät oder die Ressource ist belegt (device or
resource is busy)

It doesen’t matter whether I use KOffice 1.1.1 or 1.2.
When I start it as root, I don`t get such an error message and KPresenter
works fine.

Any clues?

SuSE 8.0 KDE 3.0.3 Koffice 1.1.1 & 1.2

http://www.gmx.net