List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Announcement: wv2 preview
From:       Jonathan Drews <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2002-09-12 5:47:56

On Wednesday 11 September 2002 00:58, Werner Trobin wrote:
> If it still doesn't work please send a full log (start kword from the
> konsole and redirect the output to a file) to me (private mail,
> please ;)

OK Werner:

 The compile worked  fine. I used the wv2 of 11 Sep. However it cannot
open this simple doc from bug #35646
http://people.debian.org/~bab/bugs/kword-oops1.doc
Also this two column doc is rendered incorrectly as a single page with
the new filters. It is from bug #45844 and can be found here:

"The Alaskan Pipeline Finished.doc"
 available at:

http://www.cmvacations.com/~error403/

I mention these as they worked with the old filters.

 It does open some docs that are more complicated than the ones above.
The 2 simple Office 97 docs I sent home from work  opened just fine.