List:       koffice
Subject:    Kpresenter-doc rpm package for Conectiva missing
From:       Wilson Komatsu <wilsonk () usp ! br>
Date:       2002-09-11 11:55:08

Dear sirs:

I have downlodaded the koffice 1.2 at the address below:

/pub/kde/stable/koffice-1.2/Conectiva/conectiva/RPMS.koffice

but when I try to upgrade koffice, the following message
appears:

[root@Lep12 koffice_12]# rpm -Uvh *.rpm
erro: falha nas dependências:
        koffice-kpresenter-doc = 1.2 é necessário para
koffice-doc-1.2-1U80_1cl

:-) Well, translating, it said that koffice-kpresenter-doc package
is necessary for koffice-doc. It is not in the directory above cited.
Did you forget to include it there?

Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.

Wilson

Wilson Komatsu - Instructor (Dr.Eng.) - wilsonk@usp.br

Escola Politecnica da Universidade de Sao Paulo - BRASIL
(Polytechnic School of the University of Sao Paulo - BRAZIL)
PEA - Depto. de Eng. de Energia e Automacao Eletricas
(PEA - Electrical Energy and Automation Dept.)
secondary e-address: wkomatsu@pea.usp.br