List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: I would like to join the koffice development team
From:       Davy Brion <davy.brion () pandora ! be>
Date:       2002-09-05 3:18:25

on Thursday 05 September 2002 04:21, Philipp Müller wrote:
> Now I'm using simply Kate, which for my programming is
> fine enough (the project managament of KDevelop is not that
> necessary).

I like Kate... seeing as how the project management isn't necessary in
this case, the only reason i'd really like to use Kdevelop is for
debugging purposes.  i find it very easy to debug with kdevelop and
when ur trying to fix bugs this is a tremendous help.  Is there
anything else i could use to debug that's as easy as debugging with
kdevelop (or close to it) ?

> But if you succeed in using KDevelop, please, please write a howto
> :-) Not for me alone, but for all the other ones who may want to
> help and maybe even inform the kdevelop mailinglist.

if i get it working i'll do it :)

> I'm rather sure, that if you have some problems here, the KDevelop
> people will try to help you.

good idea
i'll mail them tomorrow after i get some sleep :)