List:       koffice
Subject:    I would like to join the koffice development team
From:       Davy Brion <davy.brion () pandora ! be>
Date:       2002-09-04 19:17:48

Hi

I'm new to KDE programming and i've been looking for a project to help
out with.  So i posted to kde-devel about it and someone mentioned
that koffice could always use more developers so i thought i'd offer
my services to you guys.  As i said earlier i'm new to KDE
programming but i'm a fast learner and seeing as how the jobmarket
sucks right now for people who just graduated and have no
professional experience i can spend quite some time on koffice
development.

So... is there any room for me? :)