List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord Deleting Multiple Rows..
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-09-03 21:34:42

On Monday 02 September 2002 16:46, Matthew C. Tedder wrote:
> Using the latest KWord from Mandrake 9.0 Beta4,
>
> when I select multiple table rows (by clicking to the left of the first
> one, holding down shift and clicking the the left of the last one) and
> delete them from the Table menu, KWord crashes or locks up.
>
> I like KWord a lot, so I hope someone will fix this bug.

In the developers version I can't reproduce this bug, so think it is allready
fixed some time ago.
Thank your for your report.
ps. we have a bug report system designed for this kind of stuff :-)

--
Thomas Zander                                           zander@planescape.com
                                                 We are what we pretend to be