List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kword - creating an index
From:       Charles de Miramon <miramon () ehess ! fr>
Date:       2002-09-01 16:23:24

Le Dimanche 1 Septembre 2002 16:15, Hairysocks a écrit :
> How do I create an index for a Kword document?  I want to
> do this for a dissertation I'm working on in Kword.  I'm
> sure other word processors can do this, but I can't find
> any menu options for this in Kword.
>
> Can anyone help me please?
>
> Rob

I don't think you can do that yet. If you really need an index, your only hope
is to export your .kwd file to LateX, edit it and import it in LyX. LyX can
do indexes and cross-references.
It will be painful if you have footnotes because the export filter doesn't
support yet footnotes so you will have to cut&paste them between the two
applications.

Charles
--
Charles de Miramon