List:       koffice
Subject:    Fwd: Thanks for KSpread!
From:       Laurent Montel <lmontel () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-08-22 6:08:23

----------  Message transmis  ----------

Subject: Thanks for KSpread!
Date: Wednesday 21 August 2002 21:57
From: Dawn Lee <sunset@io.com>
To: montell@club-internet.fr

Many thanks to you and anyone else who does development for KSpread.
I have been dealing with stray fields being displayed in StarOffice
and OpenOffice when viewing one of our salesperson's Excel sheets.
I finally thought to try KOffice, and the spreadsheet displayed
perfectly.  I'm a complete convert and look forward to having the
additional disk space after uninstalling StarOffice.  :-)

Thank you!

Dawn Lee
sunset@io.com