List:       koffice
Subject:    Place to upload templates?
From:       Steve Harris <steve () jbs ! ca>
Date:       2002-08-14 20:07:44

Hi there,

I find myself using KWord more and more lately, and have started creating
templates for the labels (Avery and other) I use most often, because I
couldn't find them anywhere else.  I would be happy to share these with the
other koffice users, if there's a central place I can upload them to.

They're not terribly sophisticated (yet), but might save other users with
similar needs some time (measuring out, testing, etc.)  I'll also take any
feedback and improve them as needed.

Regards,

Steve Harris