List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: where is the pagebreak in kpresenter?
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2002-08-08 19:58:17

Op donderdag 8 augustus 2002 13:50, schreef Nicolas Goutte:
> Perhaps you should check if writing a KPresenter to HTML filter would not
> be easier. (KWord and KSpread have HTML filters too.)
>
> I do not know if writing a XSLT template or writing a filter in C++ would
> be easier.

It's more a start in getting to know xslt.  It seems nice, but with the XML
from kpresenter it might be very difficult too.  It would be nice indeed if
there would be a kpresenter XML to a slide XML filter.  Instead of having all
the objects (title, note, text, etc) seperately a slide object would contain
all the information of a slide.  The output could then be easily processed
with for example xsltproc to get the desired html output.

<(html) slideshow>
  <slide title=... note=...>
   <object type=4 ...>
   <object type=1 ...>