List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Strange bug #34273
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-08-06 20:23:52

No, "keep with previous" and "keep with next" do not exist in KWord (apart if
I have missed something.)

These options are really important to some documents to control the change of
pages at the right place. (You do not want a list to be split in the middle,
you want the whole list on one page.)

So it is still a valid wish.

Have a nice day/evening/night!