List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord 1.2Beta2 - Special characters disappear in printer preview
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-07-12 17:34:28

I can't reproduce these problems at all.

And what do you mean by the dissapearing of spaces, its not clear to me. Something
that is not there can't dissapear :)

Did you try with different fonts?  The helvetica font is known to cause problems..

Cheers!

--
Thomas Zander                                           zander@planescape.com
                                                 We are what we pretend to be