List:       koffice
Subject:    Zoom (and Printing) in KSpread - has someone noticied this?..
From:       Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples () mtu-net ! ru>
Date:       2002-07-12 7:53:06

I am wondering if someone noticied that Zoom in KSpread works in a strange
way?
(at least, very different from KWord or KPresenter)
Try to seelct 75% from 100%, and while font size visually reduced, font is not
anti-alised and loks really jagged/ugly.
Same happens when you Zoom In (say, to 125%)

And, most horrible:same happens on Print Preview!
And I can't fit one-page (A4) simple doc on one page, and layout on paper is
really terible (4 pages, many parts ar emixed, etc.)
Does printing from KSpread works for someone?

P.S. cc'ing Philipp Mueller, AFAIK he was implementing zooming for KSpread.

Cheers,
--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)