List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Compile error (CVS version; GCC 2.95.4)
From:       Stephan Hachinger <sharcor () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-07-10 15:44:45

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 08:43:47 +0200
Werner Trobin <trobin@kde.org> wrote:

(...)

> Fixed. The problem was that you used --enable-final which is
generally not > really well tested except for major releases. This is
also the reason Nicolas > couldn't reproduce the error.

> --enable-final somehow got confused by a comment in the SOURCES
line, I > removed that file now and it works for me.

> Please either update or apply that patch to
lib/kofficeui/Makefile.am:>

Hi!

Thanks very much, Werner. It seems to compile without problems now
(still compiling at the moment on my secondary (K6) machine ;) ), so
that I will be able to test it soon.

Cheers,

Stephan Hachinger