List:       koffice
Subject:    Multiple text boxes in Kivio stencil.
From:       esuvs () csv ! warwick ! ac ! uk
Date:       2002-06-29 6:29:01

	This question has been asked before, but the answer got lost as it
turned into a debat about licensing issues...
	Basicly, is it possible to have more than one text box associated
with a stencil? For example, a UML class diagram may have one textbox for
the calss name, one for the attributes, and one for the operations. When I
try to specify more than one text box they all contain the same text, and
modifying one modifys the others.
	I'm creating my stencils by hand in XML, rather than using the
stencil builder program from theKompany. Any ideas?

		David Williams