List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: removing commas from a cell in kspread
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-06-20 10:56:20

Be careful! Sed can read and especially write from/to any arbitrary file. It
could be a security risk! (Trojan Horses)

Possible solutions:
- check the command given to sed and forbid 'r' and 'w'
- only allow certain commands (like 's')
- implement only 's' as KSpread function (instead of sed, this could be
perhaps coded around QRegExp.)

Have a nice day/evening/night!