Are you still using KWord 1.1.x? It is not good at right-to-left scripts, as far as I know. The current developer version should be much better. (KOffice 1.2 Beta 2 should come next week, if all goes well.) As for a translation, I do not really know. However, the statistical page tells that 46,15% of KOffice 1.2 Beta is translated in Arabic. Statistic: http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/HEAD/ar/index.php Translation teams: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/index.php Have a nice day/evening/night! On Wednesday 19 June 2002 20:42, Shaame Ibrahim wrote: > I have finally succeeded to make my KDE speek Arabic. > When lauching Kword and other components of KOffice my > menus are in English, or French, or whichever language > I have installed and chosen. When typing I can type > arabic characters and the words are well organized. > But the problem is that it goes from left to right > instead of the vice versa, and of course the cursor is > not where I am typing!!. Is there a way to make > KOffice work bidirectionally, and to have an arabic > locale (for menus, etc..)? > > Thanks > Ibrahim Shaame (...) ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice