List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Time Line for KPlato
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-06-05 8:26:48

KPlato does not have a timeline since the project needs a lot more work before
it is in a realeasable state.
If you could provide resources to speed up the development we would be very
pleased to work together to provide the market with a state of the art planning
tool!

Thank you for your interrest!

--
Thomas Zander                                           zander@planescape.com