List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kspread and msexcel
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-05-31 16:08:16

I believe that this is a question only RedHat can answer, please use your
supplied 'installation support' from RedHat to find out how the distribution
you use manages the installation and packages.

--
Thomas Zander                                           zander@planescape.com
                                                 We are what we pretend to be