List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord crashes
From:       Tomasz Grobelny <grotk () poczta ! onet ! pl>
Date:       2002-05-28 17:29:09

On pon 27. maj 2002 18:14, David Faure wrote:
> On Saturday 25 May 2002 18:07, Tomasz Grobelny wrote:
> > KWord from CVS (yesterday) crashes very often. I mean simple enumeration
> > or changing paragraph alignment (or is it my fault).
>
> It's not your fault that dependencies are pretty broken at the moment,
> but the only way I know to fix this is "make clean ; make" :(

But just in koffice/kword or in koffice/lib as well. (On my machne it takes
quite some time to compile koffice)

> > 2. Paragraph justifing worked but not as it should. A cursor should be in
> > the same X position in each line (but it wasn't).
>
> Hmm, not sure what you mean here. Justification means spaces have
> variable width, that's how it works in all WPS,
You are right it was not very well writen. I mean that the cursor sould be in
the same X position when it is at the END of each line. For now (last time I
checked) there were some diffrences between lines. (Looked like partial
justification.)

Tomek