List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: O.T. Spam
From:       Keith Powell <keith () keithg4jvx ! force9 ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-05-28 14:49:42

On Monday 27 May 2002 1:43 pm, Keith Powell wrote:
> Is anyone else being plagued with spam being sent via the koffice group?

"Thank you" to those who have replied and followed up my comments on the
amount of spam I am receiving.

I did not want to criticise the group in any way, and I am grateful for the
manner in which my posting has been accepted and various suggestions made.

The filters from Vadim look extremely interesting, and well worth any of us
trying out. I will install them when I have sent this message.

Cheers

Keith