List:       koffice
Subject:    Spam measures (was: Re: O.T. Spam)
From:       Jost Schenck <jost.schenck () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-05-28 11:29:46

Hi,
I've changed the list settings to:

- only members can post. Other posts will await approval and *no* notification
message will be sent to the original sender (yes, I've found the option,
seems I was temporarily blind :). If you are a member and your mails are hold
nevertheless, you are probably posting with a different address (in this case
tell me to add you to the explicit post-allowed list or even better use a
different address)

- Content-Type text/html will hopefully be blocked. Let's see if it works.

Please tell me about any problems that you encounter.
-Jost.