On 28 May 2002 at 10:15, Jost Schenck wrote: > Yes, this is possible. It's just that we did not want everybody who wants to > send us compliments/problem reports/etc. to receive a mail "Only members are > allowed to post on this list, your message has been forwarded to the list > maintainer for approval"; it always sounds a little bit insulting, I think. I agree but can the mail turned off? i.e. every mail posted by non-list member is moderated but the OP is not informed about it. He just receives the mail to the list. How about that? Bye Shridhar -- Vulcans never bluff. -- Spock, "The Doomsday Machine", stardate 4202.1 ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice