List:       koffice
Subject:    O.T. Spam
From:       Keith Powell <keith () keithg4jvx ! force9 ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-05-27 12:43:08

Is anyone else being plagued with spam being sent via the koffice group?

I am being inundated with it: business opportunities, investment invitations,
help with investing money from abroad, invitations to visit sex sites, and so
on. Some are only short messages, but others are quite long. Many of them are
in HTML. They are just getting a real nuisance. I am getting more of them
than genuine koffice postings.

I can see no way of filtering out these messages.

Is there a way of not having to download the things apart from me leaving the
group?  I don't want to have to do that, as it is a good group.

Cheers

Keith