List:       koffice
Subject:    Congratulations!
From:       Daniel Stone <dstone () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-27 7:58:45

Hi guys,
I'm using KOffice to spec out some stuff - KWord to design a BTS mail
interface, KSpread to do my Physics homework, and more, and I have to
say that I'm REALLY FUCKING IMPRESSED.

I didn't like KOffice 1.0/1.1 - it was slow, clunky, and generally
sucked. KOffice 1.2, however, has that really slick feel that the rest
of KDE has, and the little things in KWord, such as the toolbar buttons
for super/subscript, are really impressing me.

Great job guys, and keep up the fantastic work!
:) d

--
Daniel Stone	   <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>   http://raging.dropbear.id.au
KDE Developer	   <dstone@kde.org>	                      http://www.kde.org