On Thursday 23 May 2002 15:45, Hairysocks wrote: > I'm using KOffice 1.1 with KDE 2.2.2 > > I've been working on a large document, and when I came to print > it I found the pages were formatted differently on paper to on > screen. > > Ok. I can live with that, but the printing thought there were > the same number of pages to print as in the on-screen version > (29 pages), whereas there were actually 32 pages to print. BUT > it would only print the first 29. I had to add extra blank pages > in the screen version to get it to 32 pages for printing. > > KWord "knew" there were 32 pages because the "Page x of y" in > the page footer said "Page x of 32". > > Of course, when I'd added the extra pages, the numbers when up > again - eventually I had to change my footer tojust "Page x" - > not a satisfactory situation at all. > > The table of contents was also wrong because the generated one > on screen was for the 29 pages, so I had to modify all page > numbers in the TOC manually before printing it. > > Can anyone tell me how to get my printing to work correctly - > i.e. the printed pages are the same as the on-screen pages? Known lack of WYSIWYG in koffice-1.1, give koffice-1.2-beta1 a try. -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ Contributing to: http://www.konqueror.org/, http://www.koffice.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice