List:       koffice
Subject:    ETMD/NREP June 2002 Environmental Satellite Broadcast and Course Offerings
From:       "ETMD Training Center" <kristyd () etmdtraining ! net>
Date:       2002-05-21 11:05:04

The Environmental Training Management Division (www.etmdtraining.net) continues to \
deliver "best in class" environmental training to meet training and qualification \
needs.   All courses are certified by the National Registry of Environmental \
Professionals (NREP).   Please see our web page for a complete schedule and detailed \
course descriptions, or contact the ETMD registrar at 865-694-9826 (fax 865-694-4139) \
to register for upcoming courses.
ETMD is offering two special satellite Broadcast for the month of June in addition to \
several on-site deliveries.

June 4-6, 2002  CERCLA,  Las Vegas, NV  $590 per person
June 11-13, 2002  Environmental Laws and Regulations Albuquerque, NM  $595 per person
June 17-18, 2002  Management of PCBs, Albuquerque, NM  $520 per person
June 18-20, 2002  Applied Clean Air Act Satellite and Web Broadcast $995 per person
June 25-27, 2002  REM/CEA  Satellite and Web Broadcast $595 per person (NREP will \
waive certification fee) June 25-27, 2002  Environmental Laws and Regulations, \
Washington, DC  $595 per person

For a complete course schedule and full course descriptions, please visit our website \
at www.etmdtraining.net, or contact our Training and Registration Center at \
865/694-9826 (phone), 865/694-4139 (fax), kristyd@etmdtraining.net
We look forward to assisting you in reaching your training goals and objectives.

If you do not wish to receive further announcements, please reply to this e-mail with \
Unsubscribe in the subject line. ____________________________________
koffice mailing list
koffice@mail.kde.org
To unsubscribe please visit: